.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Poem about a best friend

Doyle at A Cool Change has a poem posted about a best friend, which of course is a dog. If you've ever had one as a best friend, this one will jerk a tear from you even if your heart is now a bit stony.

Mrs. Right had a best friend named Wisty who died some years ago. I put up a web page with the intention of writing our thoughts about our dear little girl. Haven't done it yet because, frankly, the pain is still too real. And my little best friend died last year and that pain is still there. And we had another little friend leave us in 2003 and I can't think of her without tearing up.

This is a sappy post but sometimes you have say some things you feel rather than rant about politics and terrorists. As you can see from the last few posts, I've taken a break from that. But I'll get back to it soon enough.

Anyway, Doyle is able to better describe what I feel about best friends, which she also does in another post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

2/20/2007 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home