.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

My Family Just Got Smaller

My wife and I just lost our little "boy" last night and I'm very sad. We never had children, so Yes, I'm talking about a dog, but he was a member of our family for 17 years. He was a (mostly) good boy and my little buddy. He was a pain in the ass, sure, so he and I fit together perfectly. He had a stroke in March, but it looks like cancer killed him. He was stubborn to the end and didn't give in easily. That's the way I plan on going out.

Nicky, I love you and miss you.

It's just Mrs. Right and me at home now. For the first time since 1977. We lost our sweet angel in May 1999 and our little girl in January 2003. Now our boy.

Even heartless conservatives cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home