.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Religion of Peace, My Ass! (Wait, what if I'm right?)

From Michelle Malkin website, she brings us the story of an Afghan man who converted to Christianity from Islam. This is a death offense for the followers of the 'religion of peace.' In addition to being a test case for the new Afghan constitution, it is a recurring tragedy in the world of Islam.

Now this is more like it. Whew, there I was doubting myself. Filipino Muslims are apparently a little more civilized than most of the Islamic world. And I'm still waiting for a massive protest by American Muslims against the continuing travesties of their co-religionists. Then again I had hoped many years ago that the religious wars in Ireland would be widely protested by the various Christian sects in America.

Oh by the way, since I'm often taken for a Christian, let me take this opportunity to again give my opinion of the group of 'christians' who are in the church led by a headcase (that bastard Fred Phelps) who protest during funerals of warriors killed during the war on terror. They are scum, they are not Christians, they should be ashamed, they should be shunned, they should be laughed at, they should be spat upon, they should have their asses kicked. Let me also say that there are damned few of these nutjobs and they do not represent Christ or Christianity as both were taught to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home