.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Debra Lafave meets Marion justice


Debra Lafave was in Marion County Wednesday for a court date. You would have thought it was the Michael Jackson trial when it came to the media. I know this because I'm often in the courthouse. There's a murder trial underway that didn't get as much attention.

So anyway, our judge Hale Stancil just can't make up his mind. There's been a fair plea deal long worked out, but he just can't seem to allow it. This is the same deal she got in Hillsborough county for the same 'crime' but our local robed avenger still seems to need his 15 minutes of fame, as I've posted before. And I'm still of the same opinion: I'm the type of chauvinist that thinks a female teacher 'mentoring' a 14 or 15 year old 'boy' is different from a male teacher doing the same for a female student.

Come on Judge Ito, I mean, Stancil, get this thing over with. You have much more important demands on your time. Don't you? That's what you've been telling everyone for years, which is why there are now a couple of more judges in this district. Face it, bud, you just like looking at the pretty blond girl, now don't ya'?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home