.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Katherine Harris for Senator...Sure, Why Not? (a sequel)

She's got more cajones than many male politicians. And she's willing to spend her own 10 million dollars to be a senator.

She's going ahead to be the Republican candidate from Florida to replace Dem. Senator Bill Nelson. Frankly, I don't give a damn who the republican is, I'm going to vote for him/her because I'll be voting against Nelson. However, I feel comfortable in having her as another Republican senator from my state. Just like I felt in a previous post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home