.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Speaking of Marion (County) Justice

As the Ocala Star Banner article states: "The man charged with killing two campers in the Ocala National Forest is growling about what he calls being chained "up like a dog" at the Marion County Jail.In a letter addressed to the Star-Banner, Leo Lance Boatman, 19, refers to being chained by all fours in the Marion County Jail as "torture" and compares himself to a prisoner in Iraq."I would rather be sentenced to death that than be chained up like a dog for the rest of my life, forced to eat like one with my hands and wear a woman's dress," he states in the letter dated Feb. 23."

Tough punk, huh? Kill two innocent people and can't do the relatively easy time. Hope the bastard fries...I mean, gets the needle. (Damn, I wish they would crank up Ol' Sparky again!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home