.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Training, it never ends

I've spent the past 3 days in a training conference. I've been around for so many years and have done my job for almost as many. It seems I know all there is to know. Then some days I find out that there is still so much to learn. Exciting...and depressing...at the same time. Now I'm going to go to sleep. Maybe I'll retain all my newly acquired training so I can put it to work tomorrow morning. Training, followed by work. My life is so full.