.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Looks like I found an admirer

Or so I guess. I got this interesting comment to my very first post (of 3/22/05) by email from an anonymous reader: "You sound like a real S@#T smear. People like you are whats wrong with America."

Now I didn't know this was related to the 3/22/05 post (wow, has it been a year already?) and I had to go hunting for the comment and original post. And I was quite surprised...and pleased...to find it related to the very first one.

To which I just replied: "Wow, anonymous, I'm impressed. Either you read my entire blog at 3/01/06 or you just read the first post. And you quickly noticed I'm a S@#T smear. Please, you're embarrassing me. But thanks for noticing!"

With fans like these, I think I'll blog another year. Really makes it all worthwhile.