.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Great News-Michael Schiavo got Married in Florida

Why yes, Michael got married to "his longtime girlfriend Jodi Centonze on Saturday" according to the above article. The ceremony was in Safety Harbor on the west coast. We fellow Floridians are soooo proud.

"Schiavo and his new bride have two young children. They met in a dentist's office about 11 years ago and began a relationship after Terri Schiavo was already in a nursing home."

His "new" wife and the mother of his babies will probably be more careful about her wishes to be killed. Just in case, you know.

Those crazy kids...I hope they are very happy. As I'm sure I made clear in several of my previous Schiavo posts. Like this one. And this one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

3/02/2007 10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

4/26/2007 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home