.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Ghost Who Talks

Well, Oz Bin Laden has arisen yet again...in audiotape with very crappy sound.

I may be wrong, but think the bastard's been dead for quite some time. Everytime I hear that the CIA says it's his voice, I become even more sure he's dead. My crackpot theory-one I've heard at least once-is that Oz is dead and the voice belongs to (one of) his sons. Fathers and sons often have very similar voice qualities. So that's what I believe, Ozzie is dead and his son can't show his face.

What, you got a better theory?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

3/04/2007 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home