.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

The Republican Party and Me

On New Years eve, I received a phone call from the congressional Republican committee. They want me and Mrs. Right to renew our membership. What they meant was they wanted our contribution.

No problem, I informed the caller. We'll be pleased to do so ONCE the national Republicans as a group stop performing their very bad imitation of the Democrats.

This is the second such call I've had. In November I received a similar call, I think from the senatorial committee. Told them the same thing.

Mrs. Right and I will contribute to individual candidates based on what they have accomplished or against whom they are running. But no more general contributions to a group that supports so many RINOs against real conservatives and that has so many in the party that can't or won't cure this non-military spending addiction.

BUT...I will still continue to vote for Republicans against any Democrat. Why? Because of what happened here in Florida during the 2000 election. Vendetta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home