.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

To Blog or Not to Blog? Where was I?

I've been wrapped up in some stuff at work and home for past few days and just haven't been blogging. I have been able to keep up with some stuff affecting our nation and Florida, but others have been covering these great. My opinions would be to no effect. And heck, I'm just posting for myself anyway.

But I have to say, Judge Alito is a superstar. He would be anyway even if he wasn't being grilled by a bunch of peabrains. And not all of them are Democrats. And what's up with Teddy Kennedy? I swear he's on autopilot, which isn't hard to do since he hasn't had an original thought since he came up with excuses for killing...I mean, not saving a young woman of his acquaintance. Then again, he has few if any living brain cells that could hold an original thought.

Will be back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home