.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Now to cleanse the mental images...

from my mind after the last post.

Here's a clever You Tuber's vision: "Hey-Ya! Charlie Brown Style"

UPDATE (12/7/08)

Okay, if you liked that, try this: Charlie Brown Christmas (by cast of Scrubs)

2 Comments:

Blogger Pat Austin Becker said...

I LOVE this! I'm SO posting this, too! Funny!

12/06/2008 9:03 PM  
Blogger RightinFlorida said...

I agree. I just looked at it again and I think I laughed harder than before.

I've also added another link to the post.

12/07/2008 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home