.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm 57% Male...or at least my blog is

Thanks to a post by Tim Blair, I just had to find out if my blog was written by a man or woman.

Well, it turns out that: We guess http://rightinflorida.blogspot.com/ is written by a man (57%), however it's quite gender neutral.

That might explain some of my "ladies days" complaints.


Guess it's time to "butch up."


UPDATE (11/27/08)

Wow! This is so cool. Apparently I butched up without making an effort. I just checked back on the above link and found I've become more studly. The reading is now: We think http://rightinflorida.blogspot.com/ is written by a man (66%).

I just knew I was manly. Well, 2/3rds of one anyway. Hey, I'll take what I can get.

By the way...Happy Thanksgiving!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you scored 2 percentage points better than my blog did. Do you think of me as a girly man?

11/25/2008 12:01 AM  
Blogger RightinFlorida said...

Heck no, man. I figure if I scored 57 and am still studly, then that makes you studly too. Only just a little less so. Sorry...Figures don't lie.

11/25/2008 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home