.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Where am I?

Gone, mostly. Stuff to do and, apparently, a blog to ignore.

Gotta say, though, that I can't quite get into the right frame of mind to blog.

But first...it's pretty damned funny what's going on in the Democrat party primaries. The Clinton's are being themselves and it's pissing off their fellows. A lot of them anyhow.

And the party of race-baiters are being overt racists.

Again, too damned funny. Sad-for the nation-at the same time.

But about the Florida Dems "do-over" - what the hell is it with the Democrats. Common decency and love of country is too much to expect of them. But they can't even follow their own rules.

Will be back pretty soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I am right there with you. No desire at all to write about all the stupid crap going on these days, but enjoying immensely the Democratic meltdown as the chickens come home to roost.

Speaking of not following their own rules, the Dems broke their own rules in the House in order to pass - ethics reform legislation.

Do you think any one of them sees the irony?

3/15/2008 12:29 AM  
Blogger RightinFlorida said...

So great to hear from you, antimedia.

I don't know why, and it happens too often, but I can't seem to get it together to blog. It's not because I don't care what's happening to our nation...and it's certain I have lots of opinions...but the disgust factor keeps getting in my way, I guess.

And as for your question: no, I don't think Dems have any sense of irony. Nor patriotism. Rules are apparently made to be broken...by them only.

3/15/2008 6:24 PM  
Blogger RightinFlorida said...

By the way, antimedia, what happened to your site. I know I've been out of touch for a couple of weeks, but aren't you still there?

3/15/2008 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home