.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Murder in The Villages-Justice Sidetracked

Sidetracked for a little bit, that is.

OCALA - A defense attorney for Renaldo McGirth, who was convicted this month in the slaying of Villages resident Diana Miller, has filed a motion seeking a new trial.

Candace Hawthorne claimed in her motion Tuesday that Circuit Judge Brian D. Lambert erred in a jury instruction regarding a defense objection and motion for mistrial.

The document also alleged that McGirth, 19, did not receive a fair and impartial trial.

Standard shyster bullshit. The little angel didn't do it. And if he did, there were circumstances that the jury didn't get to hear. And even so, he doesn't deserve death justbecause he took an innocent life so brutally. And so on...

Justice will be served and the bastard will have a date with the needle.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN!! It's always the perps that never receive a fair trial. What is Hawthorn thinking! I'm sure if it was one of her family members that was murdered by that cold blooded murderer she sure would have thought the trial was fair. I will never understand how a lawyer can sleep at night knowing that they are out there to give perps more of a chance with the justice system than the victims. May they all rot in hell.

family member

2/21/2008 9:39 PM  
Blogger RightinFlorida said...

And AMEN to all that!

2/22/2008 7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG you have got to be kidding me!!!!!!! When will Diana finally rest in peace?

Fair trial? What the hell was fair about Diana being murdered being the wonderful person that she was and for Jim to live without his loving wife.

They need to stop spending the taxpayers of Florida's money lock them all up, throw away the keys, give McGirth his date with the needle which frankly I think is too kind of a way to die.

Go back and get the REAL killer SHEILA who orchestrated the whole damn thing.

May they all ROT IN HELL, SHEILA INCLUDED!!!!!

"KNOWN THEM FOR 30"

2/25/2008 6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Florida, my friend....Any new developments down there...Where is that damn crackhead?????
Give me a shout...
Much Love ~
"Known them For 30"
PS~I came across a GREAT pic of Jim and Diana going through some of my pics...It was the last time that Diana flew my daughter down for Spring Break...I would love to have it posted on the site.
Let me know...

3/22/2008 3:55 PM  
Blogger RightinFlorida said...

Sorry for delay getting back to you, known. I've been a little sick, depressed, pissed off, you name it...and been out of touch.

I posted yesterday about the recent development of one of the murderers. He will be sentenced soon.

I'd like to have the picture and post it. It would be a welcome relief to juxtapose against the whiny comments of the murderer's family.

Thanks!

3/29/2008 8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello My Friend...I am sorry to hear you have been sick, depressed and pissed...You sound like me...LOL
I just now read your latest posting for god's sake what is wrong with these people down there.
I am not sure where to send the pic to. So let me know how we can do it. I really would love for people to see the Jim and Diana that so many have loved over the years and maybe people wouldn't feel sorry for those who murdered her.
Hopefully the families of those "angelic" murderers will see what has been taken off of this earth for no reason other than drugs and money.
Much Love and Feel Better~
"Known them for 30"

3/29/2008 9:29 AM  
Blogger RightinFlorida said...

Thanks for your kind works, Known.

Send picture to:
rightinflorida@cox.net

3/30/2008 9:33 AM  
Blogger RightinFlorida said...

Anon: Sheila should pay, but the odds of an appropriate penalty happening in this life are very small.

11/14/2009 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home