.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

John McCain and the NY Times

This "scandal" has no effect on me or my vote in November.

Frankly, I find McCain's problems with the Times to be almost as fun to watch as the fight between the Democrats. They all deserve each other.


But...


If John McCain is the Republican candidate, he'll have my vote. I will not be a party to helping Hillary or Barack destroy the nation.

Here's one reason why: in 1992 I was so pissed at George HW Bush that I almost voted for another that November. I came to my senses and voted Republican that year. I never regretted it after I saw what damage the Clintons and Democrats could do. I will never again waste my vote or sit on my ass on election day.

A vote for the much lesser of two evils is still a choice I will take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home