.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Primary Election-Florida Edition

Well, I voted.

For Guiliani...even though the pre-election polls said he didn't have a chance.

I voted for him because I believe in rewarding past good behavior.

No, not the personal crap about his former wife, etc.

I mean he showed he had the right stuff on September 11th.

The rest talk (and talk) a lot about what they would do in a crisis.

Rudy did it.

Thanks, man.

And yeah, I know that right now from the early election returns it looks like he will maybe come in a distant 3rd.

I have no regrets.

UPDATE (1-30-08)

OK, it's official. Rudy's out. And he's supporting McCain.

Sorry, Rudy, but I'm not there yet.

But I will vote for McCain...if he's on the ballot in November.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home