.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Elections have consequences

We are paying the price for the negatism of 'moderate' Republicans and 'cut and run' conservatives. We will pay the price for 2 more years. More importantly our military will pay the highest price.

This is why I voted for every Republican on the ballot. Yeah, I had to swallow hard to do so for some, but I'm glad I did. Why, because the alternatives were Democrats...and we see what Democrats do.

Please remember that the next election.

Our nation-our military-our security-is not better off because too many weak-kneed Republicans and crybaby conservatives sat on their asses.

But I've moved on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Trashahassee said...

Hi -- I just added you to my blogroll -- Hope that's OK! (If not, please let me know.)

While my blogroll is at trashology.blogspot.com, my "official" blog has a new name and address:

Miss Trashahassee

http://www.tallahassee.com/legacy/special/blogs/tt/index.html.

(I can't put a blogroll at the new address.)

I'm still doing some trailer-trashy stuff, but in the interest of having a relationship with my siblings, I've toned it down a little! (haha!)

BFF,
Miss T

3/11/2007 7:03 PM  
Blogger RightinFlorida said...

Why, thank you Miss T. Much appreciated.

I need to update your link on my blog. I really liked your original blogs as well as your current incarnation. You're a blast to visit.

3/16/2007 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home