.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Whew, Been one helluva week

Haven't posted in days. Been lotsa fun at work trying to complete many projects that are pretty far behind. I was able to drive a stake into the heart of two of them by Friday evening and am trying to finish a couple of more this weekend.

One staff member was out on vacation all last week and I was very pleased for her. Her husband, a Marine captain reservist, got back from Iraq after almost 9 months and they went on a beach vacation. They had only been married about 6 months when he was called up. I really hope things get back closer to normal for them both.

Another staff member is taking off most of next week. She's having a birthday on Monday and she thinks it's a big number. I don't, especially since she's young enough to be my daughter. But some birthdays are traumatic.

I'm on two volunteer organizations that took about 12 prime hours of my time last week and it's hard making up the time. But I'm pleased to honor my commitments.

I have several things to post about and hope to get to them tomorrow. Just felt the need to say something right now that wasn't a rant.

I'll leave that to Antimedia over at Media Lies. He's talking about Islamic terrorism. He is on fire, on target and taking no crap. Right on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home