.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

To my vast readership

You know who you are, Bob! I can't stress enough that you really need to read Media Lies everyday. I've been deficient myself for last couple of weeks and just got through catching up on antimedia's posts. He has so much there on what's right in Iraq, what's going on with the mainstream media (hint, the blog title) and so much more. Always thoughtful and doesn't go on rants like I do. That's why I read him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks

7/17/2011 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home