.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Quick Thoughts (Okay, rants)

From a quick run through the news on Friday:

Damn you to hell, Fred Phelps!! I've said it before and I'll say it again. Fred Phelps, may you and your sickening swine herd of followers burn in hell.
*********************

Arlen Specter, what an ass! The R is for reprehensible.
*********************

Christian Peacekeepers, my ass! Don't tell me these ungrateful swine are Christians. They are terrorist supporters and America haters. That includes the the 'christian' Fox whom the terrorists killed. (See previous post.)
**********************

Debra Lafave skates, kinda. Our local Judge Ito did it again.
**********************

The Religion of Pieces, per Michelle Malkin, points out what I've been forced to realize about Islam. A backwards religion for a backwards people. Perfect symmetry.
**********************

And a great number of Canada and England Muslims want sharia law. America will be next. Gee I wonder which side the Democrats and ACLU (yeah I know, same difference) will come down on. It'll be tough on them since these are not crazy Christians trying to restore prayer in schools. Still, Muslims hate gays, women's rights and abortion. So it'll be a close call.
**********************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home