.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

And Happy Mother's Day, by the way

Like I said, I visited my Mom this past weekend. We had an enjoyable time together. If you're interested, I'll be pleased to expand. But I know hardly anyone reads this, and besides, everyone has their own stories. Just suffice it to say, I love my Mother, I know I'm not a particularly good son, I know I can be a better person. I had a good time with my family and thank my sister for making the Sunday dinner. It was great. I'm sorry I didn't see or call my other sister, but that's a different story. Maybe next time. I just want to say that I love my Mom and my two sisters. May we spend more time...all together...in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home