.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I Really Can't Stand (Some) Republicans

I mean let's face it, most national Democrats are scum. And for those few who aren't, well, you lay with scum, you get scummy. But that's not the issue. You expect that of Democrats. They long ago gave in to their dark natures.

My problem is with the Republicans who cooperate with the Democrats. At best, they are spineless. But mostly they are scum in denial and have not yet formally changed parties. Except for the ones who perhaps are naive, but probably are stupid. Case in point, Ohio Senator Voinovich (R). He doesn't attend the Bolton hearings, but listens to the venom from Biden, a congenital liar. No, Voinovich can't be that naive...I'm certain he's stupid. And as for Chafee, he's a Dem in Rep clothing but even he is brighter than Voinovich. And don't get started on the few in leadership positions who need a testicle transfusion.

Okay Mr. Right, breathe slowly and calmly before the men in white coats come. There.....feeling better already. I mean, I'm upset with many Republicans, but at least I'm not a Democrat, so maybe I'm ahead of the game...for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home