.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Christians and Me - the sequel

See I told you so...I get along just fine with Christians. I visited my mother on Mother's Day....AND I went to church for the first time (maybe the only time) this year. It was to a Baptist Church, Southern Baptist that is, and I was welcomed warmly by everyone. Not a Christian theocrat in the place. Just a bunch of like minded people who gathered to praise their god in their own manner. No calls to jihad, no "kill the infidel whenever you find him," no "death to America and her Jewish masters!" Just regular folks, worried about their nation, to be sure, but also wanting to be true to the lessons of Christ. Which, by the way, is NOT to behead the unbelievers. And yet, Liberals claim to be fearful of them. Liberals are such pansies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home