.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Friday, April 22, 2005

There's a New Pope In Town

My congratulations to my Catholic friends. You have a new Pope who is (horrors to some) Catholic is all senses of the word. He seems to be a true believer in Church dogma, which is what I thought a Pope should be. Well, what do I know, I'm not a Catholic or much else religious for that matter. However, if I were, I would want someone to be up front on what the church has historically stood for. Otherwise, I would change religions and become something a bit more squishy, perhaps Episcopal or Anglican. You know, a religion that is a "living" church, so that religious conviction and truth only has to depend on what makes you comfortable and forget about that old musty bible...that's so pre-Vatican II.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home