.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Yes, Florida Has Tornados

Many people don't realize it, but Florida has many tornados each year. Yes, we're not just about hurricanes here in the Sunshine State.

My area was hit by an category F1 on Thursday afternoon (4/07/05) and it was quite severe. Thankfully my home and property only had minor damage, but many of my neighbors were not so lucky. Several had damaged roofs, and too many had trees fall down on their homes.

I want to commend the government and electric utility personnel who worked in very adverse conditions to remove downed trees and restore power as quickly as was done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home