.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Welcome to Blue Florida

Yep, Florida went for the Democrat this time. Came so very close in 2000, but was much redder in 2004.

Maybe this is the future.

Guess I need to move.

Maybe Texas…or Louisiana.

Nah...I'll just wait here until they come to get me for the re-education camp.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pat Austin Becker said...

Uh, probably not Louisiana. While we did stay red, we also re-elected William "Cold Cash" Jefferson (D) and Mary Landrieu (D). Bleh.

11/05/2008 2:55 PM  
Blogger RightinFlorida said...

Yeah, you're right Pat. But I at least have hopes for Louisiana. Elected a good governor and voted for McCain. I'll never understand why Landrieu was re-elected, but I don't understand why so many Dems were re-elected in Fla. Oh well. Texas it is!

11/05/2008 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home