.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Monday, November 03, 2008

'Twas the night before...

the election, and I will vote tomorrow. I don't do the the early-voting thing. One reason was listening to a couple of friends bitch during the Republican primary. They voted early, and then their candidate pulled out. They really wanted their votes back in order to place on their second choices, but too late. Not the same in this general election, of course. But why establish a history?

Anyway, all the crap is about over. The Dems have set in play all the necessary units to win or steal the election. I don't intend to let that happen without a fight.

In case you're wondering, I'm voting for every Republican on my ballot.

Will McCain/Palin win?

Frankly, I give it a 51/49 chance that I'm going to be very happy tomorrow.

Okay: Maybe 55/45. But I've always been an optimist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home