.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

'Tis done

Went to vote at 1:30-in/out in less than 5 minutes. Mrs. Right and I have now done all we can.

If there was an 'R' next to a name, so was my filled in bubble.

Feeling pretty good. Mrs. Right and I cast our votes, did a late lunch and a little light shopping. I took the afternoon off to have a relatively relaxing few hours before the crap hits the fan.

Now-we'll wait for the BS exit polls to dominate the news for a couple of hours, then the results.

And I really HOPE Florida isn't at the center of the election as in 2000.

Hmm...maybe I should just turn off all news and internet and have a couple glasses of wine with Mrs. Right. Then call it an early night. Always a good idea. Hell, bad news can wait a few hours, and so can good news. Life still goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home