.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Been a busy two weeks

I went to a conference for a few days beginning the 18th that was held in a Disney resort in the Orlando area. It was for training which lasted all day, so I didn't go to the parks. The training was right on point to my job and was well worth the cost. I took Mrs. Right with me (for the first time) and she didn't have much to do until the evening. She enjoyed the sunshine and did reading around the hotel pool. She said she could have done the same at home, so maybe she won't go to another conference with me.

But we did have dinners out which we did enjoy. We went to a favorite restaurant we hadn't been too in 10 years. We were somewhat disappointed. The food was good, but not up to standards we expected. Unfortunately one of the original owners had recently died and the other sold out. He trained the new owners, but some things you can't teach.

More later.

UPDATE (7/03/07)

Yeah, lots more happened. But I lead such a boring life, it's not really interesting enough to post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home