.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Well, Now I know

I've only posted on the legislature adventure in tax fixing here.

I didn't know how I felt at that time, but now I do.

Again our legislature took a big idea and made a lot of smaller ideas.

And of course, the state legislators and government didn't and won't feel the pain.

Will it work? Local governments will have to make it work. So...maybe.

I hate to agree with the Ocala Star Banner editorial, but I think it's right on point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home