.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Religion of Peace, My Ass! (Part 17)

I know I'm kinda late to the party on this, but the Ocala Star-Banner just "reported" on this Sunday.

A Pew Research Center poll released late last month found that, while U.S. Muslims are largely the picture of assimilation, about a quarter of Muslims ages 18 to 29 said the use of suicide bombing against civilian targets to defend Islam could be justified, at least on rare occasions.

I know, it's just a survey. But believe me, if 25% of Christians said it was still okay to forcefully convert heathens, there would be quite the stink. This only shows that one religion left its brutal history behind, while another embraces it further.

But at least both Christianity and Islam are back to their beginnings. One based on dying for others; the other based on dying while killing others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home