.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Is It Wrong to Wish Someone Dead?

I really think it is. You see, lately when I see almost any national Democrat on television or read their comments, I want them dead...immediately.

It has to be wrong. When this happens, I feel a little bit of my soul being sucked out. I don't know where it goes. I feel weakened.

And chastened.

And ashamed.

And stupid! That depth of feeling-that hatred- should be reserved for only the most evil people. And there is no Democrat really worth losing any part of the soul for.

And yet...

These Democrat bastards' actions and words have resulted in the deaths of American warriors and their partisanship is damaging American spirit and perhaps hastening the end our nation.

So I will continue my wishing. And continue losing my soul.

UPDATE:
After posting the above, I went over to see Media Lies. I've been so pissed with the Democrat scum and their MSM allies for the past several days that I haven't even been checking in with blogs I like. Well, antimedia nails what I feel, but writes very thoughtfully in his lengthy post Crossing the Rubicon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home