.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Been out of touch again

Haven't posted much for past few days. Some things have come up that have made me lose focus on blogging. Nothing critical and will be back real soon with stupid stuff to say. In the mean time I'll stay on top of what's happening with two of my favorite bloggers, Media Lies and Florida Cracker.

I also want to point out a remarkable post by The Florida Masochist. He tells of the loss of his baby boy three years ago. I swear it will break your heart with the love and pain he and his wife still feel for their son, Daniel.