.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Pity...or Praise...the French

Kinda hard to tell which to do at this point. Frenchies seem to have rejected the EU constitution. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing, yet I can't seem to keep from smiling.

UPDATE
I just heard on MSM network news (well, it was ABC and I had my hands full and couldn't turn it off) about how this would be a bad thing because it will hurt America's war on terror since Europe would be divided. The "expert" was a liberal weenie and was therefore ridiculous. Face it, France and Germany (and Belgium, etc) were very much united in their anti-american obstructionism before the vote and will continue to be so well into the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home