.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

I'm For This *** I'm Against That

I'm for "A Woman's Right to Choose"
I'm against "Partial Birth Abortion"
***
I'm for same sex union contracts
I'm against homosexual marriage
***
I'm for true religious believers (i.e, peaceful practitioners of any faith)
I'm against religious fervor
***
I'm for atheists
I'm against atheistic fervor
***
I'm for conservatives
I'm against nutjobs like Pat Buchanan
***
I'm for liberals
I'm against nutjobs like Ted Kennedy/Howard Dean
***
I'm for Republicans
I'm against RINOs like Lincoln Chafee
***
I'm for Democrats
I'm against Democrat asses like Harry Reid
***
I'm for our military
I'm against women in combat
***
I'm for George W. Bush
I'm against his laxness about our southern border
***
To be continued

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home