.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Stupid Republican "Moderates" Screwed Us Again

Well, that was fast! Stupid Republican "moderates" screwed up and were screwed again, even faster than I thought. On Thursday evening, the Democrats made sure they filibustered John Bolton. Wait, wasn't this "deal" by the seven Rep. wimps supposed to make sure the Senate could get back doing their job and save the nation? Wasn't that what Lindsey Graham said, as he and the others were preening in front of their new masters, the main stream media? But, wait again, it wasn't really a filibuster...it was a request for more information. And that's not a filibuster; I know this because Reid told me so. But I agree with Frist, this is a filibuster, but I won't hold my breath to see if the moral morons like Graham and DeWine grow a pair and do something constructive. (Link is to Michelle Malkin's blog.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home