.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Wow...Way to go Marion County

It seems my little old county went Republican all the way.

Even at the local level, every identifiable Democrat lost. I thought there was an outside chance that another Democrat would join the only other Dem on the county commission. Instead, the current Dem commissioner lost...big....in a 4 way contest that pitted 2 right of center candidates against the Republican.  The Repub won handily. 

Boy, was I wrong. But...I'm not sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home