.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Well, the deed is done

I've cast my votes and ready to take the consequences.

I voted for no Democrats, and it was kinda hard to vote for a couple of Republicans.  But I did it. No 3rd parties for me, thank you. I've wasted votes in the past....but no more.

In the primary, I vote for the conservative. In the general, I vote for the Republican.

Usually these are the same. But not always.

Case in point...Gov Suntan. Voted for him as gov 4 years ago but only because he wasn't the Democrat.  Fortunately, it was much easier this year.  I was able to vote against the Democrat and the Dem wannabe. I really hope I don't see his name on any future ballots. And especially hope not to read that he's our new senator.

I was very pleased to vote against Rep. Grayson (the scumbag) and at the same time vote for a decent man, Dan Webster, to replace him. It's up to the putzes in Orlando if he gets returned to congress.

I'm hopeful, but probably the best I was able to do was counter one fraudulent Dem vote. But maybe that will be enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home