.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Monday, May 03, 2010

Charlie Crist

So Gov. Charlie is running for Senate as an "Independent" or, as we know what he eventually will be, a future Democrat.

I voted for Gov. Suntan last time. Oh, he wasn't my first choice. My voting methodology since the 2000 election has been unvaried: first, vote for the conservative Republican in the primary; second, vote for the Republican in the November election; third, no matter what, vote against the Democrat whenever I get the chance.  Simple? Yes...but it's served me well.

So, Gov. "I'm just an independent who will always work for what's best for Florida," I hope you enjoy your next few months of being somebody.  I look forward to you being out...out of everything. You never had any overriding principles that didn't involve your self interest.

So don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave. 

3 Comments:

Blogger Antimedia said...

Oh, trust me, the door will be hitting Charlie in the ass. He has a snowball's chance in hell of winning the election.

Say hello to Senator Marco Rubio.

5/03/2010 11:45 PM  
Blogger RightinFlorida said...

Dude...good to hear from you!

And you're right. I can't believe the suntan will be senator come November. Most Republicans won't vote for him, and most Democrats will vote for a real one.

5/05/2010 7:56 PM  
Blogger RightinFlorida said...

GOPer, eh? Now that's a new one for me to be called. Appreciate the thought you put into your response.

Yep, I moderate my comments so I can be sure only brilliant analysis such as yours get published.

Ummm...just for the hell of it, which are the successful Dem blogs? Not progressives now...just plain ol' vanilla Dem.

Thanks for your insight. You've changed my world.

6/22/2010 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home