.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm a fan

A fan of Sarah Palin.

She's good for conservatism right now. And she's got more balls than most Republican male politicians. And more than any Democrat male.

Would she make a good president? Well, she's more qualified than Obama. And she's getting better.

But that's not the question right now, is it? Hell, it's three years to the next election.

I'm a fan for a number of reasons, but a significant one is that I know who her enemies and detractors are. That tells you much. And she stands up to them. That tells you more.

Hell, I'm just a fan.

UPDATE (11/22/09)

Oh yeah: a great site for all things Palin is conservatives4palin.com.

And I gotta admit, the more Sarah pisses off the media, liberals and "conservative elites" the more I like her. You betcha!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

I've always wondered about the attack on her qualifications. She was the governor of a huge state that was doing well financially. And wasn't W. considered qualified after having been the governor of a large state? I mean, before the tide turned and he became the target for everything wrong? ;o)

11/22/2009 9:46 AM  
Blogger RightinFlorida said...

She was and is most definitely qualified to be VP. She is obviously overqualified to be senator (especially re: Saturday's healthcare vote) and she was and is at least as qualified than Obama to be president. I look forward to whether she really want the top spot next time. As a conservative woman she needs to be twice as capable in order to be considered minimally qualifies by the MSM and to damned many republican elites.

11/22/2009 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home