.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Tiger Woods

What can I say. I've liked the guy. He's kept his personal life and political opinions to himself for many years. (Well, until now.) And I appreciate it.

As for the rest, it's embarrassing. But so long as he doesn't treat the rest of us like we're idiots, I'm cool with him.

And I can see why he's a Florida resident. We're not a community property state. But he's still going to lose lots of his stuff. And yes, I foresee a divorce in his future.

Now...back to important matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home