.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Why I voted for Katherine Harris for Senator (Part 7)

First Answer as usual: Bill Nelson-the Democrat hack who puts his party first, not his state's citizens and taxpayers.

Second Answer: Because of this dangerous Democrat controlled Senate.

Ya'll remember the 2006 election for Senator from Florida, don'cha?

I remember a number of supposed intelligent conservatives who said Harris was unqualified and 'we' just couldn't go wrong with Bill Nelson.

Christ, but I used to pay attention to a lot of dolts. After the 2006 and 2008 elections, I've cut down on a number of those who supported a Democrat-any Democrat-instead of a Republican-any Republican.

It's now a shortcut for me....just ask a question as to whom they voted for in ANY election.

Petty? Yeah, maybe. But it does help to weed out the assholes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home