.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Wow, who knew? (an update)

Well, it's true. The Republicans in the House have finally found enough cajones to stick together through 2 important votes. Not only are they the patriotic party ('cause dissent is patriotic, don't you know...or so the Dems used to think) but they are right.

And, I'll be damned. Even in the Senate, the Republicans actually grew a pair...or borrowed a pair from the House...expect for the 3 women, aka the usual suspects: Collins, Snowe and Specter.

Wonders never cease.

ALSO:

I know so many others have made the connection or commented, but it was appropriate for the vote to be held on Friday the 13th. Except this time it is not superstition...a truly bad thing was committed on this date. Dare I say, a date that will live in infamy? Okay, so maybe that's overstating, but I have the horrible premonition that a horror was committed against our nation on Friday. I'm saddened for our country...and from a purely selfish standpoint, I'm glad I have no children or grandchildren who will have to pay for this atrocity.

And for you people who voted for Democrats...assholes! (Over the top?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home