.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Holy crap!

I just noticed that I've been blogging 3 years (well, by tomorrow).

Not a big anniversary, but a time for reflection.

Wish I had the time.

Thanks for those who've stopped by, particularly those who left comments. Even though not all agreed with me, the comments were most welcome.

And Special Thanks for antimedia at Media Lies. He was so very generous with advice and encouragement to me at the beginning. I'm sure he doesn't remember, but it's so much appreciated. Thanks, man! (Now, what the hell has happened to your site? Where are you?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home