.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Friday, September 21, 2007

What a scam! (probably)

Here's the deal.

A 'muslim' man gets tasered by Ocala cops. So now he's suing because...well, because he wouldn't drop his koran. He's religious, you know, and of course no muslim would drop a koran when cops say 'put your hands up, Sparky.'

OCALA - The Ocala Police Department has launched an internal afairs investigation involving four officers accused of roughing up and stunning a man with a Taser when he refused to drop his Quran or even take his hand off the bulky book, which was tucked into his waistband.

Forget the rest of the circumstances, it's the usual "I'm not guilty, I'm being picked on because..." bullshit. This can be summarized by: Shields also accused the officers of lying and said, "Hazel violated my civil rights."

Oh, why do I say it's probably a scam. Well, here's a kicker: Shields, who said he's a Muslim, has spent time in prison for grand theft, grand theft auto, forgery, uttering a forged instruments and robbery.

This could be a nice little 'get out of jail' free ticket for such devout muslim criminals. I don't doubt he learned that in prison from other devout followers of his religion.

1 Comments:

Blogger RightinFlorida said...

I hear you, anonymous, and I do believe you're right.

9/23/2007 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home