.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Friday, September 07, 2007

Bin Laden-Alive? (What-again?)

The world awaits Bin Laden's video tape blah, blah, blah. This supposedly proves he's alive.

Once more, I'm skeptical.

UPDATE (9/11/07)

Okay, so there's been a second video. Maybe I'm as crazy or stubborn as a "9-11 Truther" but I still don't believe it's really Oz in real time. (Well, let's just say I'm still not convinced otherwise.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home