.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Why I voted for Katherine Harris (Part 3)

The answer: Bill Nelson.

Wait a minute! Is that possible?

Damn, spaceboy Nelson did NOT vote against the bill (U.S. Troop Readiness, Veterans' Care, Katrina Recovery, and Iraq Accountability Appropriations Act, 2007). I was sure he would follow the rest of the his leftist leadership.

But I was wrong.

I would almost think he's becoming less a Democrat and more of a patriot.

But this vote isn't enough to form that conclusion. I have every reason to think he will revert to form shortly.

Besides, there was enough pork in this bill to give him cover. For awhile.

(I still wish Katherine Harris had won. She is an uncompromising patriot. Not the best Republican candidate, but the best candidate on the 2006 Florida ballot.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home