.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Right In Florida

Motto: This is what happens when Insanity and Banality come together.

Name:
Location: North Central Florida, United States

I'm an aging boomer, white male (cue scary music); not religious, mostly conservative. Married to the same woman forever. No kids-by choice (I believe in personal choice in most areas of life). Voted mostly Republican until November 2000 when the national Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. I promised to never again vote for another Democrat; kept that promise to date.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Today's Supreme Court Decision on Abortion

As I've posted before, I support abortion (or a woman's right to choose or whatever 'cover' language that makes you feel better).

But I also support today's 5-4 decision.

Partial birth abortion is clearly infanticide. There is no getting around the fact that a human being, capable of surviving outside of the womb...hell, in the process of being born...is murder. It's morally, ethically, medically and in all other ways wrong. This same infant, if it slipped thru the abortionist's fingers, legally would be born alive and, if its skull was then crushed, legally would be murdered.

I know I'm becoming ever more squeamish over my support of (early term) abortion. But I can't and won't escape the knowledge that partial birth abortion is murder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home